Outside Sales Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Retail Sales, Engineering
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
With a team composed of dynamic and passionate people who want to achieve new challenges, we continue to expand and are now recruiting for an Outside Sales Representative for our Mississauga office. By joining our company you will accelerate your professional career in a friendly work environment, driven by a strong spirited team.
Reporting to the General Manager in Kitchener, Outside Sales Representative’s mandate is to develop business, grow sales and maintain good professional relationships with assigned customers in the GTA area.
· Establish and execute sales plans for your given customers;
· Make sales calls with mechanical contractors promoting products;
· Educate the local contracting community and local wholesalers on our various products;
· Visit each of your clients on a regular basis;
· Execute trainings at our office for various customers;
· Distribute catalogues/brochures when required;
· Ensure sales calls are planned and confirmed (full days) when a RSM (Regional Sales Manager) from one of our suppliers is in the region for a visit;
· Track and record your client meetings in our ERP on a weekly basis;
· Assume all other tasks (related to market penetration) given to you by your superior;
· Provide detailed reports of your markets;
· Keep your technical skills up-to-date;
· On commercial bid and spec applied jobs with your dedicated customers, be responsible for the following on your projects:
o Take-off / revision of BOM (Bill of Material) and pricing of projects (when inside sales is overloaded)
o Negotiation and review of purchase orders
o Preparation of your project releases to production (actual paperwork is done by our logistics coordinator)
o Verifications of Order Acknowledgements
o Going to job sites and assisting contractors with technical questions
o Assisting the aftermarket department when there are problems on job sites
o Making sure information on your projects and customers are updated in our CRM
o Provide forecasting to your applied territory manager on a monthly basis.
Education and skills
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a College Degree in Building Engineering;
· Relevant professional experience in the field of technical representation;
· Minimum 5 years professional selling experience.
· Good technical knowledge in HVAC;
· Strong sense of organization, autonomous, resourcefulness;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Strong team spirit;
· Extensive knowledge working with computers and MS software.
· ERP/CRM knowledge is preferred.
· Hold a valid driver's license, own a car and be available for travel in Canada and US.
· Ability to travel daily to customer site in a designated geography.
· Positive and professional attitude to close big deals, at times working outside of office hours.
If you are a dynamic person who enjoys the challenges of technical sales, thank you for sending us your resum.
-June 29, 2020