Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Business consulting & Finance Business Development, SEO/SEM, Branding, Strategy and Planning, Social Media
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you seek out creative content and immerse yourself in the strategies of influential blogs, companies and individuals? Do you thrive on innovation and brand development?
Our Company is looking for an individual experienced in print and digital marketing and social media management. This role is a full-time, temporary (16 weeks) role funded by the Canada Summer Job Service subsidy. Candidates must be qualified to be eligible under the Summer Jobs Service program requirements.
We are seeking a TALENTED, highly MOTIVATED, self-starting, CREATIVE individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
We pursue innovation and are at the forefront of our industry.
- Create & maintain content calendars, including Facebook & Instagram posts, Instagram stories, e-mail campaigns, blogs, YouTube videos and more.
- Spearhead the graphic design and copy writing for all marketing efforts.
- Build and run regular print and social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our message
- Accurately upload/schedule/post assets, including photos and videos, with corresponding copy on all social platforms
- Review and respond to user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Create print advertising materials including brochures, flyers and other promotional material
- Manage and monitor social media channels
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI weekly
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and other duties, as assigned
Marketing & Strategy:
- Background and education in graphic design, marketing and/or brand management with emphasis on social media management
Social Media Management:
- Proven history of content calendar management and managing brand campaigns
- Proficiency in using social media software (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Experience in social media advertising platforms (including paid advertising) – Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube & Instagram
Written Content Creation
- Writing and content creation experience (blogging, social campaigns, brochures, etc)
- Blogging and SEO article writing experience
- Exceptional grammar and written communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Knowledge of forward design concepts and brand guidelines
- Design experience and working ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud software to create social media posts and print advertisements
Personal Skills & Abilities
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess superior organizational abilities and intense attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
-June 30, 2020