Structural Engineering Project Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Cost Reduction, Engineering, Risk Management, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our company is looking to expand their Hamilton and Toronto based Restoration Division and would like to complement our existing team with a self-motivated individual, with leadership skills and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment. We are looking for an individual who takes pride in projects they work on, both large and small, and who can help us maintain our high level of service offering.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our Sr. Project Managers and Engineers, to ensure consistent, consolidated and leading-edge service across the portfolio of projects serviced. We are passionate about our work and strive to provide our clients with the utmost in service when it comes to quality and timeliness of our product.
· Manage projects from investigation to inspections to final completion of the structural restoration projects.
· Delivers projects ensuring profitably with a high quality of effort.
· Writes and administers construction contracts in the role of the prime Consultant in contract administration.
· Performs site investigation, and condition assessments of existing buildings and parking structures.
· Construction Administration including field reviews and co-ordination, review and issuance of change orders.
· Works with the Restoration team on new construction projects to develop specifications and details.
· Creates and monitors project budgets related to the investigation, design, and construction of restoration projects.
· Supports the communication of our’s vision to clients.
· Provides feedback to the Senior Project Manager to ensure department objectives are met.
· Assist the management team in developing tools and techniques for the execution of daily duties.
· Well versed in Microsoft Office specifically Word and Excel.
· Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to conduct client presentations.
· Strong capability of managing multiple projects of various sizes.
· Exemplary time management and organizational skills.
· Willingness to travel outside of Hamilton and the GTA.
· Must have G driver license and access to own vehicle.
-July 9, 2020