Leasing Coordinator - Garden City/Maples
- Rate TBD
- Location Winnipeg, MB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Communication, Customer service, Forms preparation, Management processes
- Duration part time up to 30 hr/week ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Winnipeg MB
RESIDENTIAL LEASING COORDINATOR
- This position will be responsible for handling the daily management of the office lease activities and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
- Respond to all suite inquiries (phone, email, walk-ins, etc), schedule and conduct suite views and explain the application process
- Prepare and keep accurate records of all leased properties and occupancy records.
- Administrative support to the Property Manager as required
- Coordinate information and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction; identify and monitor issues as they arise and implement prompt solutions.
- Conduct regular inspections of leased properties to ensure lease compliance and client satisfaction and follow up on any related deficiencies.
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, knowledge of social media, web/internet technologies and MS Office suite.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills to simultaneously handle and prioritize multiple projects, tasks, and requests.
- Experience in Property Management preferred.
- Able to provide a Criminal Record check
A current criminal record check will be required before employment commences. Although we thank all interested parties for their resumes, only those of interest will be contacted for an interview.
-July 15, 2020