Customer Service Specialist
- Rate $15.00 to $17.50 per hour
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Customer service
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
As the second fastest growing Home Warranty Company in the Country. Our team of 30+ operates in a family environment with a positive company culture. We believe if you treat your customers the way you wish to be treated, you’ll have customers for life. Our commitment is to ensure everyone pushes themselves through hard-work, reaching their goals and advancing in the organization as The Company continues to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to provide support to our growing customer base. This includes dealing with service request, dispatching technicians, answering sales questions, managing displeased customers, dealing with delinquent accounts and providing excellent customer service while negotiating payment terms with customers. The ideal candidate is motivated to grow, enthusiastic, outgoing and has a passion for helping people.
- Serve as team member with The Company.
- Dispatching service for needed repairs.
- Answering questions about terms and conditions of program.
- Negotiate payment terms – rate reductions, change of term, etc.
- Overcome customer objections and work with customer to achieve solution.
- Handling cancellations for those that request to cancel prior to the end of their contract.
- Resolving day-to-day customer disputes.
- Make-it-happen perspective and approach.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to be courteous and persuasive.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal in English.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skill set.
- Goal oriented and able to make business-focused decisions.
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Dispute resolutions, Accounts Receivable: 3 years (preferred, not required)
- Bachelor Degree (preferred, not required)
We take precautions to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all members. While the majority of our staff today are still working from home, this position is an in-office role.
-July 15, 2020