Medical Technologist Cardiology
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health, Specialized Help, Writing/Translation Medical Assistant, Technical support, Translation: English
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are currently seeking a Stress Test Technician available to start ASAP.
We are looking for a casual technologist with daily work in a collegial, busy environment.
We supply full PPE protection to all staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as stress technician for stress echo tests
- Responsible for taking blood pressure, ECG monitoring and/or all other duties during stress test
- Hook up Holter monitors to patients
- Download, scan and process holter monitors
- Performs all routine duties in accordance with the facility's policies and protocols with all problems and complications reported to the supervising doctor and office manager
- Communicate positively to patients by making them feel comfortable and safe during testing
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 1 year of work experience is an asset
- Reference(s) required
- English (Required)
Compensation for this position is per study.
-July 20, 2020