Mid/Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Demandware - Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Rate TBD
- Location Victoria,BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Drupal, Engineering, Full Stack, HTML, Retail Sales
- Duration part time hourly ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home VictoriaBC
We are seeking 2-3 contractors to fulfill a contract with one of its clients. This would likely start off hourly position with the potential to go full-time hourly, depending on performance, over the course of 3-6 months, and may turn into an indefinite/permanent contract.
The desired candidates MUST be available to work on Pacific Coast Time (PST) Monday through Friday. We are looking for one senior level and one or two mid-level developers.
- Deep knowledge and experience implementing solutions on Salesforce’s B2C Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and SFRA platform.
- Experience with implementing solutions on Salesforce’s B2B Commerce Cloud (Cloud Craze) platform.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cross cloud integrations with other Salesforce Clouds and back-end systems.
- Experience with Restful APIs.
- Understanding of MVC and SOA.
- Experience with SVN, BitBucket, Git, Ant Scripts.
- Experience doing development on Salesforce Core platform including APEX, Visualforce, and/or Lightning Components (Nice to have).
- Prior experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Email Studio, Audience Studio, and Pardot (Nice to have).
- Experience with SFMC Amp Scripts, Automation Studio (Nice to have)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related degree, or commensurate experience
- Experience with Drupal, WordPress, or PHP
- Experience with React and/or React Native
Why Work with us?
Growing full-service web development agency with over 22 years in the industry, we are one of the oldest open source shops in North America. We offer:
- Many opportunities for growth, including hands-on experience in new stacks and frameworks
- Cutting edge web development
- Industry-leading clients
- Stable work environment with focus on mentorship (we believe in mentoring our developers so they grow with us!)
-July 24, 2020