Construction Project Manager - ICI
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Communication, Engineering, Risk Management, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Project Manager - ICI Construction
- Responsible for the Tender process, generate tender bids, provide timely follow-up
- Efficiently and timely processing of quotes requests received via any communication means, including RFQs, RFPs and RFIs.
- Review engineering drawings and plans and RFPs to understand client’s scope and needs.
- Work with management and clients to define and assess needs and recommend the appropriate service, including making site visits as required.
- Prepare quotations and proposals using standard templates and judgement.
- Attends client project meetings as required
- Develop relationships with repeat customers, and promotes sales.
- Review contract agreements.
- Review and analyze quote versus actual budget
- Screen and hire experienced Sub Contractors to Staff Construction Projects
- Coordinate project tasks with Sub Contractors to ensure smooth running of day-to-day activities
- Oversee, Order and Handle All Materials
- Engage in Project Ramp Up Site Meetings with Clients (Deficiencies, Final Touches, Etc.)
- Create and Provide Accurate Documentation (Incl. Deficiency Reports, Site Condition Reports, Meeting Minutes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Quotes, Site Binders, project Start Up Binders, Project Close Out Binders, Contracts, Warranty Letters, Etc.)
- Handle Email Communication between project stakeholders
JOB KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proficient knowledge of construction methods, systems & materials. Keeps current on changing technology/methods and industry practices through continuous learning.
- Practical understanding of the analysis of engineering drawings and tenders/RFP’s.
- Ability to understand and interpret contract documents, Shop drawings, and Specifications. Be familiar with subcontractors contract including scopes of work, exclusions, clauses, and limitations.
- Ability to proficiently use e-mail, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Project to communicate information effectively to management team, subcontractors and clients
- Ability to enforce H & S policies and implement procedures with a zero tolerance attitude in order to ensure a safe workplace
- Team Management and Leadership Skills
- Communication and Risk Management Skills
- Ability to Work in Fast Paced Environment
- Prioritizing and Time Management Skills
- Organized and systematic with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and good in teams.
- Professional,excellent presentation
- The ability to build business relationships, with clients and across the business.
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality.
- 3-5 years experience in project coordination, cost estimating and contract negotiation.
- Brampton, ON
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G
-July 24, 2020