- Rate TBD
- Location Victoria,BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Drupal, Full Stack, MySQL
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home VictoriaBC
North Studio is hiring Senior Drupal Developers and Drupal Architects (contractors only).
There are 2-3 positions open (both backend and front-end needed, though full-stack developers will get priority). All of these positions have the ability to go full time (hourly) if the candidate has the bandwidth.
- Minimum 2 years working directly with Drupal (not just PHP, but Drupal specifically)
- Drupal 8 Custom Module Development (for backend devs - 2-5+ years);
- Drupal 8 Theming (for front-end devs) including use of compiled CSS (LESS/SASS) - 2-5+ years;
- Full-stack developers strongly preferred
- Site building, administration, and maintenance experience;
- PHP/LAMP development experience;
- Comfort developing using Linux CLI;
- MySQL, Apache, Git;
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills, as work involves interaction with executives, subject matter experts, and user stakeholders during requirements gathering, documentation, and problem-solving
Desired but Optional Skills:
- Experience on Pantheon and/or Acquia server environments
- Additional PHP frameworks such as Laravel, React Native, etc.
- Experience with Headless Drupal development, including ReactJS
- Candidates with WordPress experience will get expedited consideration
Code and website samples required to be considered for the position. Must be willing to work on a West Coast (PST) time zone schedule (roughly 9 am -5 pm PST) but we have some flexibility.
Candidates will work closely with the Project Manager and Technical Lead to develop client requirements according to deadlines.
Perks of working with us:
- Over 20 years in the Drupal business with clients of all sizes
- Work with an outstanding team
- Flexibility in work hours
- Opportunity for growth
-July 27, 2020