Registered Nurse RN
- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Chicago Il
Our nurses become trained specialists in caring for medically complex adult and pediatric patients at home, many with rare diagnoses. You will learn ventilator skills that will give you an edge for the rest of your career, all while being supported by a dedicated team that wants to see YOU succeed and YOUR patient thrive. If you would like a rewarding opportunity to make a big difference in the lives of our patients with one-on-one home healthcare, consider joining our team!
Complete 7.25 Continuing Education Hours with our PAID training and Ventilator Certification!
- Flexible schedules - get the work/life balance you've always wanted
- Full benefits available; PTO, medical, dental, vision coverage and 401K company match
- Ask about our bonus incentives!
- Current IL Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 1 year of clinical experience preferred for field nurses
- New nurses welcome for our Nurse Residency Program; full-time positions with extended training
- Current CPR certification (AHA Healthcare Provider)
- Previous ventilator management skills preferred but not required
-July 27, 2020