- Rate TBD
- Location New York, NY United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Massage Therapist, Occupational / Physical Therapy
- Duration Full Time - Part Time - Per Diem ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home New York NY
*****This job is located in the Bronx NY/Department of Education*******
We are currently seeking full-time and/or part-time Occupational Therapists (OT) interested in providing school-based occupational therapy services to students being served by NYC DOE public/charter schools located in the Bronx.
*We are offering a referral bonus- if you refer a Therapist and they complete 1 month of work you will receive $200 and the candidate you refer will receive $100. Refer - Refer - Refer !!!!!
- The Occupational Therapist (OT) - School Setting will conduct activity and environmental analysis and will make recommendations to improve the fit for greater access, progress, and participation.
- Reducing barriers that limit student participation within the school environment.
- Providing assistive technology to support student success.
- Supporting the needs of students with significant challenges, such as by helping to determine methods for alternate educational assessment and learning.
- Helping to identify long-term goals for appropriate post-school outcomes.
- Helping to plan relevant instructional activities for ongoing implementation in the classroom
- Must have graduated from an accredited Occupational Therapist college or university
- Must have a valid up-to-date professional license and registration for the state of NY
- A team player, eager to collaborate and coordinate with parents.
- Student’s needs and the achievement of their respective IEP goals.
- The OT must be able to demonstrate knowledge of relevant clinical services.
- Input document in SESIS (DOE) EMR system.
- Must complete NYC/DOE fingerprinting
We offer qualified Occupational Therapists (OT) the following:
- Coaching/Mentoring program for new graduates or Occupational Therapists (OT) looking to transition to the school setting.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Variety of school types (public and charter) and school locations, where we hold primary status.
- Competitive compensation rates- 1099 as an Independent Contractor
-July 27, 2020