Computer Vision engineer (work from home)
- Rate TBD
Montreal, QC Canada
Calgary, AB Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Vancouver, BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Artificial Intelligence, Embedded Software, Programming
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QCCalgary ABToronto ONVancouver BC
The software engineer will be involved with computer vision research and development activities. The
the main focus is to research and design a computer vision system to be used in the automotive environment.
Target activities mainly include research on existing technology, design and develop software module
to be able to quickly evaluate the technology, smartphone app design. This position may also include
some electronic design tasks, according to project needs and the candidate's expertise.
This position requires an analytical mind, a great deal of flexibility to adapt to a quick-paced and
changing environment, a proactive attitude toward challenges and the will to innovate. Meticulous
attention to details and strong work ethics are also required for this position.
1. Help define the product's architecture, by looking for technical solutions, writing specifications, and systemic design;
2. Research on existing image processing technology such as OpenCV, and quickly evaluate the
technology. 3. Properly document the result of the research, including developing proper testing software to
help collect the testing data.
4. Implement the researched algorithm for varies platform such as IOS or Android.
5. Provide technical support during all product development interfaces.
1. Bachelor of computer science;
2. Over 5 years of experience in a structured software R&D environment;
3. Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
4. Works well under tight deadlines and able to manage multiple tasks and set priorities;
5. Analytical mind, above-average problem-solving ability. Technical Requirements:
1. Strong experience with the following programming languages: C, C++, Java;
2. Strong experience in Smartphone APP development, especially with the following operating
systems: IOS and Android;
3. Very familiar with computer vision technology. 4. Good video processing knowledge ;
5. Knowledge of software build system(make, maven).
1. Knowledge of the embedded programming;
2. Knowledge of revision control tool;
3. Scripting language programming experience;
4. Knowledge of video encoding technologies (MJPEG, H.264/H.265);
-August 28, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.