LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
- Rate TBD
- Location Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Washington DC
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of others!
We are seeking a PRN (on-call) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who will perform nursing care activities for clients/patients as assigned. The LPN shall contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of clients/patient care and must have at least two (2) years of experience working with pediatric patients with special needs. We work with pediatric patients. Trach, vents, and Gtube.
Minimum Education Requirement: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Minimum Licensure Requirement: Current LPN licensure from the District of Columbia required; current Maryland LPN licensure is a plus. Active CPR certification.
-August 4, 2020