Registered Nurse (PRN/On-Call) Home Health
- Rate TBD
- Location Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse, Nursing assistant
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Washington DC
We are seeking a PRN (on-call) Registered Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the management of nursing and home health functions as well as the utilization of ancillary agency staff. The Registered Nurse will supervise and assist, when needed, with client/patient care in accordance with established standards of care. The RN promotes positive relationships between nursing, home health aides, physicians and other agencies and projects a competent caring image to the public served.
A minimum of two (2) years of pediatric nursing experience is required, one to two years of home care experience is preferred. IV experience is a plus.
Minimum Education Requirement: The incumbent must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Minimum Licensure Requirement: Current RN licensure from the District of Columbia required; current
Maryland RN licensure is a plus. Active CPR certification is also required.
-August 4, 2020