- Rate TBD
- Location Austin, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Branding, Social Media, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Austin TX
Our company is looking for a Marketing Manager who can help drive social media, marketing and PR efforts. This would include: managing our social media accounts, coordinating PR & Advertising and managing and hiring all current and future creatives and freelances.
The Marketing Manager will be tasked with making sure day to day social, content and outreach efforts by managing across mediums and ensuring brand personality and criteria are upheld.
Applicants should accordingly have strong communication, analytic, presentation and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone with a go-getter attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Marketing Manager will lead all things marketing including (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain processes for social media channels
- Oversee or lead content creation and outreach efforts
- Manage our rep group and keep pulse on what community feels and wants
- Manage and hire current and future creatives and freelancers
- Analyze marketing efforts and performance
- Must be able to uphold brand personality and tell our story at all times
As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must have a passion for entrepreneurship and a strong interest in consumer brands. Additional requirements are:
Strategic Vision and Agility: ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the organizational plan
Team Player: exceptional capacity for managing and leading people with a positive attitude
Action Oriented: enjoys working hard, problem solving and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; willing to be resourceful and get their hands dirty
Strong desire to work for a start up and in an entrepreneurial culture are a must for this role.
-August 4, 2020