Customer Service Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Customer service
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
Are you a student looking for a job that offers the flexibility your schedule needs? Are you currently working, serving in the military, or a stay at home parent looking for another job to supplement your income? If so, then a moonlighter position with us is for you! Our moonlighter customer service representatives are talented, trained, and knowledgeable members of our team because they help us meet our customers’ needs and demands by providing outstanding customer service. Our needs for moonlighter customer service representatives are significantly greater on evenings, weekends, and holidays. As a Customer Service Representative you will perform various duties including:
- Provide outstanding service to our customers in person and on the telephone
- Prepare rental contracts and invoices for customers
- Maintain the facility and lot in a clean condition
- Clean and inspect rental equipment
- Dispense propane
Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record to operate a motor vehicle. Adhere to all local vehicular regulations while driving. Ability to maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
-August 5, 2020