Certified Nursing Assistant
- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse, Nursing assistant
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Chicago Il
Full-Time & Part-Time CNA's
Our luxury skilled nursing and post-hospital rehabilitation center, is seeking CNA's for all shifts. To provide our patients with the high standard of care we’re known for, you must possess strong customer services skills. Long-term care or rehabilitation experience preferred.
At Whitehall of Deerfield, you’ll join an uncommonly dedicated team catering to Medicare, private insurance and private-pay patients. Specifically, you’ll be part of a team that consistently receives Medicare’s highest rating in its five-star quality rating system (which reflects our outstanding clinical care and outcomes). Most of all, you can look forward to grow your career with us, receiving such benefits as:
A competitive salary
Free daily meal
Generous vacation and personal day package
Health, dental & life insurance
Free continuing education
Flexible work week
Opportunities for advancement
Established team with nurturing management and concierge staff for extra support
Fast-paced work environment focused on patients’ rehabilitation (the majority of our patients are short-term and transfer home)
Highest staff-to-patient ratio in the North Shore
JOB SUMMARY: A certified nursing assistant is a para-professional person who assists the licensed practical or registered nurses in the care of residents in maintenance of a clean and safe/suitable environment.
1. Must have a pleasant, sympathetic and cooperative attitude.
2. Must like to work with elderly and chronically ill people.
3. Able to treat people with respect and dignity.
4. Neat and well-groomed
B. PROFESSIONAL (TRAINING):
- Certificate from state-approved basic nursing assistant program and have passed competency test; or be "grandfathered" by training or education.
- Previous experience preferable, but not essential.
- Listed on Illinois Department of Public Health Nurse Aid and Registry.
1. Must be able to pass initial physical examination.
- Must have physical stamina to stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift during entire tour of duty.
- Must wear back support while on duty.
- Knowledge of correct body mechanics, proper resident care and correct use of equipment and supplies.
- Understanding of universal precautions to avoid contamination of resident and self.
- Must be able to complete assignment on time.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Up to five days a week, eight hours per shift, including weekends and holidays. May be required to rotate shifts and/or units.
- One meal per day shift provided.
- Attend orientation, in-service education and nursing assistant meetings.
- Support and ensure that the objectives of company's guest relations philosophy are met.
- See specific shift functions.
-August 7, 2020