- Rate TBD
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, General support, Writing/Translation Editing, Organizing, Product Design, Video production
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
We are seeking a passionate freelance video editor in the LA area. The ideal candidate brings a high level understanding of media production, an ego free approach to collaboration, strong attention to detail and a desire to push boundaries in the quickly evolving creative landscape. Our ideal candidate is able to adjust to quickly shifting schedules, and is able to work both internally at our LA office and from home.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with our's creative team to deliver projects from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver end-to-end creative on a diverse range of projects, from long form documentary, to case studies, to sizzling game trailers, to social edits. We do it all.
- Be a creative badass.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum 3 years of professional editorial experience is required.
- Passionate about leading the way in creative content production with a strong sense of visual storytelling and editorial style.
- Have an eye for detail and proven ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and the ability to collaborate with different levels of management and creative teams.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to navigate, manage and address enterprise level corporate feedback.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Must live and work in the greater LA area.
- Must be able to work on-site and at home as needed.
- Expert level knowledge of the usual suspects (Premiere, Photoshop and Encoder) with some knowledge of After Effects required.
- Advanced level knowledge of color grading practices is required.
- Experience with sound design and general audio best practices is expected.
- Experience with modern encoding and delivery practices goes without saying.
- A sample of your strongest creative work is required and matters more than anything on here.
-August 14, 2020