Technical Content Marketer With Design Skills
- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (From home)
- Type of project Designing & Media, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Blogging/writing, Branding, Email Marketing, Graphic design, SEO/SEM
- Duration contract full time/part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Chicago Il
Our Chicago-based company is seeking a rockstar content writer and social media guru with design skills to join our team! In this position, you will play a key role in populating the top-of-funnel and middle-of-funnel content to drive traffic, build brand recognition, and generate demand.
This individual must be an absolute self-starter who is eager to learn and grown. You are a master of the written word and know how to most effectively apply copywriting strategy to each medium. You are driven by analytics, tech-savvy, and can derive actionable insights from data to inform your content strategy.
- You are a master of writing:
- Creative writing
- Email marketing
- Product newsletter
- Social media copy
- Advertising copy
- Case studies
- Blog posts
- Website copy
- Webinar scripts
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Sales scripts
- Outbound prospecting scripts
- Brand communication
- Use Sprout Social to schedule/publish posts and use the Listening Tool to build reports on key target audience topics
- Use SEMrush reports to analyze SEO opportunities
- Work within a CRM and CMS (HubSpot)
- Conduct customer experience, case study, and content-driven interview with industry experts
In this role, you will:
- Manage the development of white papers and long-form articles for publication
- Build relationships with local government associations and track opportunities
- Identify field experts to become contributors to the Azavar and Localgov blog and manage these relationships
- Secure opportunities with publications that connect us with our target audience
- Analyze SEO backlink potential
- Design infographics
- Bachelor's degree
- Has done content marketing and graphic design work in the past.
- Absolutely loves writing. This is a writing-intensive position. You can write high-quality pieces that explain complicated ideas that inspire people.
- Has a strong educational or professional experience in the field of writing.
- Has a strong interest in technology, local government, and community development.
- Can think strategically about where our content strategy.
- Has an understanding of how to leverage content strategies to drive demand generation.
- You know graphic design
- You can use Adobe Creative Cloud
- You can use Sketch design software
- You are a team player
- You are looking to grow with a company
- You are smart and are ready to learn EVERYTHING about local government
- You have a process for prioritization
- You meet deadlines
-August 24, 2020