Physician (Writing OR Delegating) Pain Management
- Rate TBD
- Location Houston, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Medical doctor
- Duration part time flexible ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Houston TX
Cancer After Care is expanding and has multiple open positions including: full time or part-time Physician and Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to apply their expertise in the after-care clinic arena and have a flexible schedule. Applicants must have 1-3 years minimum experience in Pain Management. The applicant's job tasks include, but not limited to providing specialized pain management and one on one care to patients with acute and chronic pain, appropriate evaluation of medication utilization, and ongoing outcome tracking of pain intensity levels, narcotic utilization, mobility assessments and the patient's progress from admission to discharge of care.
We are currently in need of a licensed Physician in the state of Texas who specializes in pain management. We have a very aggressive compensation package, with flexible work schedules. Candidate must have an active DEA prescriptive authority, Medicare and Medicaid#.
-August 17, 2020