IT AUDIT CONSULTANT
- Rate TBD
- Location Columbus, OH United States
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, IT & Software Accountant, Information Security, Information system analyst, Network & System adm.
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Columbus OH
We are seeking highly qualified, information technology or technical writing candidates for a project work.
Do you have Big 4 or other consulting experience? Does a 16 – 32-hour workweek appeal to you?
Job Location: Columbus, OH/ Central OH
We offer project work for exceptional accounting and information technology professionals. Our Team Members enjoy flexing their schedules, generous benefits, quality projects, a collaborative environment, and the peace of mind that they will not be asked to work those miserable 50+ hour weeks.
We strive to find folks that not only believe in what we do but stand by our values of Integrity, Expertise, Life Balance, Client Service, High Standards and Fiscal Responsibility.
We also look for professionals who are:
- Confident: Natural at conveying expertise and ability
- Passionate: Excited about helping and teaching others
- Adaptable: Positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment
- Solutions-oriented: Possess a bias for action and don't give up easily
- Self-motivated: Enthusiastic about doing work that needs to be done
Candidates should possess a high degree of technical competency and the ability to work equally independently and as part of a team. A successful candidate will have proven leadership experience, confidence and decisiveness. Problem solvers, self-starters and highly organized individuals will flourish in this position. This position will include information systems data and security consulting and special project work as well.
- BA or BS in information technology or equivalent
- Seven plus years of experience in public accounting, auditing, corporate or non-profit data or security roles
- Information technology risk or security certification preferred, but not required
- Ability to analyze how organizations’ processes and IT systems operate
- Understanding of business process controls, application controls and IT controls
- Experience auditing IT processes and IT systems against regulations, standards and good practices
- Experience evaluating processes, risks and controls
- Identification of what & how to improve business processes and reduce risk
- Communication of practical solutions to client leadership
- Facilitation of internal and client meetings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with asking questions to get answers
- Ability to develop thorough documentation
- Comfort with making progress in ill-defined and unclear projects
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Like challenges and can persevere
- Ability to take direction and apply to different situations
- Passion and commitment to providing quality client service
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Reliable transportation and ability to commute to client locations
Why work with us?
We offer an ideal career path if you’re a seasoned pro looking for work-life balance, a straight-shooter yearning to escape office politics, a working parent or anyone else who’s spent years mastering the intricacies of accounting and information technology and wants diverse and challenging assignments.
-September 9, 2020