Entry Level - Administrative Assistant - Full-Time
- Rate TBD
- Location Pittsburgh, PA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance , Administrative Assistant, Finance
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Pittsburgh PA
Our Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help identify new talent for our team. As our employees are our #1 resource, we recognize the importance of this position and are prepared to value the skills you bring to it. You will serve as our first point of contact with potential employees, making you the veritable face of our company to those just being introduced to who we are.
The Administrative Assistant role is an entry level position. The role will involve a good deal of research into identifying potential job candidate pools. If you're looking to play a big part in the growth of a successful organization, this is the job for you.
· Serve as our representative to prospective applicants whose skills and talents we've identified as being able to add value to our organization.
· Work in conjunction with other members of our Human Resources staff to search for potential employees on job sites, establish relationships with job placement program personnel at local colleges and universities, and screen resumes submitted by parties interested in affiliating themselves with us.
· Contact potential applicants via phone or email and arrange to have them meet management in-person to provide more information on our company and the role that we envision them fulfilling.
· Arrange interview times with applicants
· Identify our most successful recruitment methods and work with our Human Resources manager to ensure adequate resources are available to support them.
· Source candidates and local talent through resume databases
· Greet clients and potential new employees as they come in
· High school diploma or GED
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to travel when needed
· BS/BA in Business Administration and Theory, Human Resources, Sociology or a related field
· Past experience in administrative support, analytics and/or interviewing job candidates
-August 20, 2020