Director of Digital Marketing
- Rate TBD
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Designing & Media, IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Adobe Photoshop, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, HTML, Marketing Consultant, Photography, Social Media, Strategy and Planning, Video production
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
Opportunity: Director of Digital Marketing
Partnering with a dedicated management team, and in collaboration with other marketing team members, the Director of Digital Marketing will develop creative concepts, promotions and campaigns across all platforms including our website, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about empowering women through social and digital content and storytelling, have a knack for social media and branding as a highly creative problem solver. Our Director of Digital Marketing will be passionate, whip-smart, and focused on doing whatever it takes to build a world-class brand. He or she will also be a creative and strategic thinker who has a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to ideate and execute innovative creative within the sector to support brand initiatives with a focus on digital editorial storytelling and consumer engagement.
What you will do:
- Lead the creative direction and execution of high-end creative projects overseeing phases from concept through final delivery.
- Craft creative storytelling solutions and facilitate the creative framework for all projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Creative Director, producers, freelancers and management team to determine production schedules, budget and talent needs; leading all participants to achieve excellence across digital marketing functions (including content, demand generation, social media, website, e-commerce, and email.)
- Partner with the Digital Analytics team and Operations Director to navigate complex client structures and manage projects with a defined scope of work and project plans that will properly set up for growth and success against creative deliverables. Develop a growth strategy for each platform in order to hit goals.
- Develop and manage the entire content strategy, from programming to distribution to promotion.
- Work with partner agencies and freelancers, achieving alignment on content (video, photography, copywrite) creation, brand strategy, paid media, and community growth.
- In collaboration with members of the marketing team, seek out strategic partners for digital collaborations to generate brand awareness in new target audiences and extend the reach of Impact Theory content.
- Track, analyze, and report data from social, paid, website, etc. weekly and uncover insights to refine and optimize the strategy.
- Brainstorm and create lead magnet content to grow the email database and also design and execute the supporting campaigns
- Remain current and communicative of the latest trends in eyelash extensions
- Pitch ideas to support social media KPIs of engagement, growth, traffic to site, & branded education—including Instagram Stories takeovers, co-branded social partnerships, and more.
Development and Marketing Support / GOALS:
- Content Strategy— Play a critical role in defining our brand voice and ideating content concepts that generate awareness, grow affinity with key audiences, and drive quantifiable results.
- Content Development– Drive content production for our social platforms, beauty and fashion platforms, and marketing programs. Work with design, video production, development, photography and other resources to produce what is needed. Partner with team leads to fulfill content needs across marketing campaigns and email programs.
- Content Management– Leverage a holistic understanding of the roadmap and multi-channel growth strategy to define our editorial calendar, working cross functionally to ensure flawless execution of our marketing efforts.
- Content Distribution— Identify third party sites, communities, press, etc. to engage our target audience via contextually relevant media, influencers, bloggers, content partnerships, or integrations.
- Community Development- Create customer and community marketing strategies that embed the brand in the mind of our customers and beyond. Oversee & create programs that engage customers and prospective customers across our target audience.
- Influencer/Partner Relations– Help to grow influencer/partnership relationships as part of your social media marketing plan to expand Blinkbars reach and recognition.
- End-to-end program management- Own and support campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, planning, execution and reporting.
- Define and achieve KPIs including:
- Natural search rankings of the via SEO content.
- Conversion of site visitors through content engagement.
- Customer acquisition via content distribution.
- Brand engagement across marketing channels (email, social, media, etc.)
- Partner with our Creative Director, creative freelancers, digital analyst to set and implement social strategy across all Blinkbar social channels Develop and manage strategy and budget for all paid and earned media and direct to consumer digital channels to optimize conversion and drive growth (acquisition, retention, LTV).
- Collaborate with the digital analytics team to develop and distribute analytical reports to the management about how our audience is engaging with our content on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
- Partner and create workflows with Social marketing Interns to most efficiently and effectively publish our content cross-platform while Identifying new opportunities to grow our audience and expand our reach digitally and through relationship marketing.
- 5-7+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably B2C in beauty, fashion, luxury consumer goods, or retail.
- 3+ years in hands-on marketing management experience.
- A gift for creating & collaborating on storytelling for diverse media channels (e.g. written word, video, social media).
- Deep expertise in social media/Influencer marketing and strategy as well as a thorough understanding of social network algorithms, especially YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Well-versed in the latest content marketing & growth hacking techniques and distribution strategies.
- Experienced in influencer & partnership marketing, with the ability to identify on-brand influencers & partnerships and build lasting relationships pipelines.
- Experienced in email marketing, with a solid understanding of email and database strategy and email best practices while adhering to our branded guidelines.
- Passionate about the services and experienced working with company thought leaders or influencers.
- Knowledgeable about paid media (Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube advertising)
- Knowledgeable about e-commerce.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in website design and experience in overseeing web strategy and management.
- Excellent communicator with a superior ability to present and sell your ideas to leadership and other stakeholders.
- Passionate, relentless, and entrepreneurial; thrives in a fast-paced environment and is driven to invent and make things people have never seen before with in brand guidelines.
- A strategic copywriter, engaging storyteller, clear communicator, and polished presenter.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically in your creative ideation.
- Has a sense of urgency, not afraid of constant change, is flexible and agile in navigating a digital landscape.
- Is decisive, firm, fair while holding high standards for themselves and the company at large.
- A consummate relationship builder who can seamlessly manage multiple voices, opinions, and personalities to create an atmosphere of camaraderie and collaboration.
- Strategic thinker who connects the dots in unexpected ways and champions new ideas and ways of working.
- Clear ability to convey a core idea through different channels
- A creative thinker who has a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to ideate and execute innovative creative within the sector to support brand initiatives with a focus on digital editorial storytelling and consumer engagement
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform decisions
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Post production on images. Edit images for use in social media, ads, website and e-commerce with necessary hardware/software.
- Touching up/editing all graphics and images required for digital marketing.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and videography, lighting, storytelling, photography or video editing a plus.
-August 21, 2020