- Rate TBD
- Location New York, NY United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Veterinary
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home New York NY
We're in the business of happy vets. Not burnout. Join our Vet clinic and you will be empowered to gain control of your career and your time. Work with a team of fun, highly competent veterinarians that support each other in their own growth and development, while feeling truly valued in the workplace. We call it "Work-Life-Harmony".
Our active regions include:
- New York and the Tristate area (includes Long Island, Westchester, Hudson Valley, Northern & Central NJ, Southern CT, and the 5 boroughs of NYC)
- Philadelphia and its surrounding counties (includes Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Delaware, and Southern NJ)
- Maryland - Western MD and Baltimore/Annapolis regions
- Washington DC & Northern Virginia
- Tampa and Orlando
- Coming soon to new areas...
Choose shifts from any of our 500 partner hospitals - small private practices, large corporate practices, shelters and ER hospitals - and customize your work schedule to suit your unique needs. Most importantly, choose when you want time off - no questions asked.
We are a company driven by and for veterinarians who strive to create happier and healthier doctors and workplaces. We've been in your shoes. Our management team is compromised of vets and associates who know this world, and want to make it better.
If you are interested in learning how to join us in our mission to elevate and empower the veterinary community, and you'll be living near our active regions, please fill out the form below and upload your most up-to-date resume.
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Unlimited Vacation - never ask for permission
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education allowance (includes additional PTO)
- 401k with match
- Malpractice/liability Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Reimbursement for state license and AVMA membership
- Equity ownership plan available after 1 year (profit sharing!)
Requirements: Minimum 2 years of post-DVM/VMD work experience required. Internship training is a plus.
Active veterinary license required in one of the following states -- PA, NY, NJ, MD, DE, VA, DC, FL, GA -- or the ability to get licensed in those states with our support.
-August 26, 2020