Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Open Position
- Rate $$17/hour DOE per hour
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse, Nursing assistant
- Duration Full Time - Part Time - Per Diem ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
*USC Hospitals (Norris, Keck or Verdugo Hills) - Los Angeles, CA
*St. Joseph & Providence Hospitals - Orange, CA
*Monrovia Memorial Hospital - Monrovia, CA
*Glendora Grand Inc. - 805 Arrow Hwy, Glendora, CA
Pay is up to
Available Shifts: 12 hour shift (7AM / 7PM), OT after 8
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily activities of daily living which include: dressing, ambulating, toileting and safe transfer techniques as directed by the nursing supervisor.
- Reports significant changes in the resident condition to a licensed nurse.
- Documents the care and observations and the appropriate resident record during the shift.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the facility to ensure that the resident’s equipment supplies and personal belongings are protected.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- 2 years of hospital experience within the last 3 years
- Current CA CNA Certificate
- BLS Card/Certificate
- High School Diploma
- Personable and willing to work at a fast pace
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Medical Health
- Per Diem opportunities available!
- Potential temp to hire position!
-September 16, 2020