Tax Professional- New and Experienced
- Rate TBD
- Location Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Accountant, Actuary, Communication, Finance
- Duration contract temporary ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Washington DC
Professional - Tax Experienced and Entry Level
Our Tax Professionals look at our client’s life through tax and find ways to help! We´ve been focused on quality client service for more than five decades and is the largest tax preparer in the industry.(1)
As a representative of the company, you are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns while delivering outstanding client service.
The First Year Tax Professional duties include:
• Conducting tax interviews with clients
• Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
• IRS audit support & attendance
• Offering additional products and services
• Generating business growth
• Growing tax expertise
• Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent. Additional course work in math, accounting, or finance is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
Experience necessary to apply may be acquired through the successful completion of the Income Tax Course(2) with a grade of 70% or better, or may be demonstrated through successful completion of Tax Knowledge Assessment Exam. Additional experience for this position is acquired through mentoring programs and training upon hiring.
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in person.
• Previous experience in a customer service environment is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred.
Ready to apply today?
Take the next step and apply to become an H&R Block Tax Professional today at http://www.hrblock.com/career/tka.html.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply. This course is not intended for, nor open to any persons who are either currently employed by or seeking employment with any professional tax preparation company or organization other than our company. During the course, should learn of any student's employment or intended employment with a competing professional tax preparation company or service, the company reserves the right to immediately cancel the student's enrollment. In the event of such cancellation, the student will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid. Valid at participating locations only. Void where prohibited. We´re an equal opportunity employer.
-September 4, 2020