Software Developer for Unit Testing(part-time, work from home)
- Rate $1000 (plus bonus) per project
Oshawa, ON Canada
London, ON Canada
Kitchener, ON Canada
Hamilton, ON Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Kingston, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Programming
- Duration 5-6 months (1 school term) hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Oshawa ONLondon ONKitchener ONHamilton ONToronto ONKingston ON
Researcher in Toronto is seeking candidate with proficiency in C#, NUnit Tests, and Excel.
Other skills which are assets are: familiarity with SQL, MVVM, and Entity Framework.
The main responsibility of the candidate is to write NUnit Tests for the codes of which the main programmer has written.
Candidate has to be responsible and be able to meet deadlines.
Candidate has to have the love of programming, and will have the opportunity to learn new skill sets in a team environment.
Ideal opportunity for a university student. Project is part time (weekends is a must and a couple of weekdays), flexible, work from home for one semester.
-August 28, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.