Government Contracts Attorney
- Rate TBD
- Location Denver, CO United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Communication, Legal services
- Duration Contract Part Time, Temporary ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Legal
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Denver CO
We are seeking a Federal Government Contracts Attorney to become a part of our team! Trial experience in federal contracting a must.
Small Denver law office seeks federal government contract attorney for work or an Of Counsel position. Must have of government contract law experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation, appeals and litigation, small business programs and agency regulations, Contract Disputes Act claims and Requests for Equitable Adjustment.
Candidate must have experience bid protests, Contract Disputes Act claims, the False Claims Act, SBA small business programs and FAR regulations, government contract compliance, and terminations. This position is on an as-needed basis and may also involve research and writing requirements. However, the minimum experience is still required. This is not an entry-level position.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a government contracts attorney
- Experience with FAR, Compliance and SBA regulations
- Bid protests
- Contract Claims and
- Procurement litigation is a must
- Proven oral and written communications skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
-September 1, 2020