Creative Resource Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Seattle, WA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Business Analysis, Communication, Management processes
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Seattle WA
We´re seeking a super organized, creative resource manager to join our growing team. We are looking for previous agency resource management experience, an understanding of media production, especially video, and a project management and schedule ninja.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Working with another resource manager, help forecast, schedule and staff all types of projects from inception to final delivery.
· Have a clear view of staff capacity as well as work with freelancers to assemble teams on a diverse range of projects including: long form documentary, case studies, sizzling game trailers, as well as creative content like infographics, executive decks, and more.
· Working with editorial, creative and producer staff to develop internal processes to streamline production and bookings.
· Being an ongoing problem solver while still trying to have fun!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Previous resource management experience.
· Have an eye for detail and proven ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and the ability to collaborate with different levels of management and creative teams.
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
· Minimum of 3 years resource management experience.
· Experience with Excel, Outlook, and usual office software.
· Bonus if you have used Harvest or other type of project management and booking software.
-September 1, 2020