Technology Sales Manager (Remote + Office)
- Rate TBD
- Location New York, NY United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Agile / Scrum Master, Communication, Customer service, Project Management, Retail Sales, Sales and lead generation
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home New York NY
We are seeking a highly motivated Technology Sales or Account Manager to work remotely and out of our NYC office. This individual will be part of a dynamic and talented account manager working independently and presents an excellent opportunity for someone to establish themselves in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment.
- Build an extensive portfolio of technology-based delivery work in the small to the mid-market sector.
- Run a sales team to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Build confidence and understanding of the remote technology delivery model
- Drive activity in partnership with the account and practice leaders
- Drive sales, build new accounts (clients) and pipelines and secure new MSAs
- Activity and relationship-focused. Develop and share sales collateral
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the pipeline
- Primary liaison with some of our client’ most senior executives
- Create and define win themes based on our competition
- Partner with clients to understand their technology needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- 5+ years of previous sales activities, proven sales results, and supervisory experience is required.
- Passionate about sales and technology delivery
- Experience selling cloud, agile-based, remote technology delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams and a natural leader
- Budget and project management experience
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Experienced and skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
-September 2, 2020