Multi Unit Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Boston, MA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, General support Accountant, Management processes, Organizing
- Duration contract 6-12 months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Boston MA
Multi Unit Manager-
Our Company is looking for a Multi-Unit Team Leader to accelerate our seasonal tax business by managing three offices and providing leadership to the customer-centric teams that work within them.
As a Multi-Unit Team Leader, you will serve as the front-line manager responsible for leadership and development of associates, delivering an outstanding client experience, and achieving all office related growth objectives (i.e., clients, revenue and earnings) for three tax offices. Prior tax preparation experience is not required. fter working a successful tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement opportunities
What you'll do...
- Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for three offices with support from two Associate Team Leaders
- Partner with the District General Manager (DGM) to create and implement office-level growth plans and client growth targets, which includes developing local partnerships and managing office community involvement
- Assist the DGM in recruiting and interviewing candidates for tax office associate positions
- Build an engaging team environment, across all offices, by training and coaching associates while holding them accountable to execute on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and recognizing outstanding associate contributions
- Conduct timely performance reviews and partner with Associate Relations Center to resolve associate issues and address performance concerns
- Lead daily team meetings and communicate essential information to tax office associates
- Create associate work schedules across all offices and ensure accurate timekeeping, as well as labor management, for staff in all offices
- Travel between the three offices as required
- May prepare tax returns, as needed
What you'll bring to the team...
- People management experience, with the demonstrated ability to grow and develop associates
- Demonstrated aptitude for growth plan execution and ability to lead towards growth culture
- Strong decision-making and judgment skills and the ability to function well in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a customer-centric mindset that seeks to understand and exceed client needs
- Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
- Bachelor�s degree in a related field, or HS diploma with the equivalent combination of experience
It would be even better if you also had...
- Multi-unit people management experience in the retail, restaurant, banking, or other related industry; management of people within military service positions can also be a good fit
-September 4, 2020