Retail Associate ---> Entry Level Direct Marketing & Sales
- Rate $$10-16+ per hour per project
- Location Columbus, OH United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Branding, Business Development, Hospitality Industry, Retail Sales
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Columbus OH
Retail Associate --> Entry Level Direct Marketing & Sales
What are you waiting for? Join our growing team and jump-start your career in sales.
We are looking for ambitious entry level and/or experienced individuals with a passion to learn and grow with one of the industry's leading stand-out clients.
We value leadership by example, individuals taking initiative, having high standards, and getting results under pressure. Each of us is unique — with various backgrounds, passions, and goals — but we are united by a mission to come through for our customers and provide a great opportunity for our co-workers.
Benefits & Culture
Our management & sales team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and schedule. Other great features we offer:
- Fun, team building environment
- Advancement and compensation are based on an individual's performance
- Sales training
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
We are looking for candidates with experience in restaurant, hospitality and retail industry because we have a fast-paced and people-oriented environment. Those with hospitality, restaurant, and retail backgrounds tend to thrive with our team because their communication skills and competitive nature allows them to progress quickly! Bartenders, servers and retail associates who are looking for an opportunity for advancement typically thrive in our change of pace.
Our company is a professional sales and marketing firm working with major players in telecommunications, renewable energy, and other up and coming clients.
Our sales and marketing firm takes a unique approach to ensure the satisfaction of our performance to our clients, consumers, and especially our employees. We believe that each employee can add value to the company in their own way. This position involves one on one sales based interaction with customers.
Our team trains all employees within Leadership Development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Identifying: expansion opportunities for existing products and services.
Obtaining: pricing and market data to educate our clients about their competitors.
Helping: our clients to make their services more attractive by keeping them informed about the needs and wants of the customer.
Creating: location-specific tools and training procedures that are easily modified in the market
-September 7, 2020