Barista - Customer Service
- Rate TBD
- Location Boston, MA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help Customer service, Waiter / waitress / barista / bartender
- Duration contract hours
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Boston MA
We are now hiring for Full-Time and Part-Time for Baristas at several of our cafes!
Immediate start and training available at our cafes. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
This is a great opportunity to start or advance your career!
What You Can Expect
Family Environment filled with Our people who are kind and share a passion for making the finest coffee and have fun doing it. Working for a company that has won accolades for its coffee and design! Learning to perfect your coffee making skills and to deliver a top rate experience to our customers. The opportunity to develop your career -- fast! Over 80% of our current Store Managers started out as baristas, and we have ambitious growth plans.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Free shift meal and drinks
- Health and Dental plans available with immediate coverage.
- 401K available after 90 days of employment
- Coffee training courses
- Career development programs
- Fast-track management opportunities available
- Monthly team and company events
-August 28, 2020