- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health, Specialized Help Medical Assistant, Technical support
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Chicago Il
In Our Hospital we are currently seeking a Surgical Technologist; Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (on-call rotation, weekends & holidays) The Surgical Technologist assists in the peri-operative care of the patient. Under the direction of the surgeon and RN, they assist in preparation, set-up and performance of the surgical procedure. They maintain strict adherence to principles of sterile technique and continually monitor the sterile field to ensure its integrity.
Job duties include but not limited to:
Assessment of the surgical procedure, Preparation of the O.R., Participation in the surgical procedure, Case completion and follow-up.
- Graduate of a formal accredited (AST/ACS) surgical technician-training program
- 3+ years of experience in a hospital surgical setting, required (internship not included)
- Current CPR certification required
- Excellence communication skills
-August 28, 2020