Associate Team Leader
- Rate TBD
- Location Philadelphia, PA United States
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Accountant, Management processes
- Duration contract 5+ months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Philadelphia PA
Joining us as an Associate Team Leader, you’ll support a single retail office during tax season to consistently exceed client expectations and provide daily operations direction for the tax office.
Helping others is what we do best, which means you’ll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. You won’t prepare taxes in this role, so prior tax preparation experience is not required. You will be a vital part of the team to deliver on our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
After working a successful tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement opportunities.
Day to day, you’ll…
- Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value ofour company
- Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
- Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service concerns
- Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
- Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
- Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to office associates
-September 4, 2020