eCommerce / customer service for wholesale & retail
- Rate TBD
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Designing & Media, IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Adobe Photoshop, Amazon / eBay, Customer service, Ecommerce, Social Media
- Duration Part Time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
Growing garment manufacturing in Los Angeles seeking a motivated individual for eCommerce specialist and customer service part time position and to move to full time as needed. Our ideal candidate is an organized , analytical person with strong communication and people skill. the will be able to multitask effectively and team player.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Mange and expend sales on Amazon , eBay , Shopfiy and other market places.
Update all social media.
Expend sales on line B2C and help on B2B.
Help design develop look book.
Familiar with Joor program is plus.
Daily corresponding with warehouse for orders shipment and return request.
Assist in ongoing maintenance and update of product database , including addition of new products images on line.
Continually monitor and update of and updated information on the web site.
Checking with warehouse product inventory , out of stock items and arrival of new product.
Providing customer services for whole sale and retail on phone and email.
Process returns and exchanges.
Tracking outbound and inbound returns.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
e commerce marketing
Familiar with adobe Photoshop, MS office skills and excel and word.
Photoshop skill is must
-September 8, 2020