Retail Merchandising Specialist
- Rate TBD
- Location Seattle, WA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Merchandising , Retail Sales
- Duration Part Time Flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Seattle WA
Advance your career
Do you spend a lot of time in box retailers? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you love staying up on the latest trends?
Our Company work with the largest box retailers, drug stores and convenient stores across the nation. Retail Merchandisers play a critical role for brands since the position ensures products are displayed prominently in the store. Merchandisers help attract and engage customers with visually stimulating displays and they also help build strong relationships with the store managers. They are "image consultants for the retail world" and they're responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods are available and sold at the right price.
- Placement of POP; audits; and POG maintenance and resets
- Building an excellent service relationship with store personnel
- Completing all visits prior to the program end date.
- Reporting your work on-line daily.
- Remaining accessible and having open communication with the District Manager
- Fixture Installation for resets and remodels
- Access to computer, smartphone with internet access, email and printer
- Ability to read and follow detailed directions
- Ability to take and upload photos
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for extended periods of time
- Must have access to reliable transportation
-September 8, 2020