Admissions Director, Marketing Director SNF
- Rate TBD
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Logistics, Marketing Consultant, Public relations, Simply Accounting
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
Our Health care and Rehab Center is looking for Admissions Director, Marketing Director
We are looking for passionate, highly skilled and motivated candidate
LTC/SNF experience preferred
- Great work environment
- Full health benefits
- Obtains referral information from telephone and walk-in inquiries, including complete clinical and financial information necessary for admission committee approval.
- Ensures financial verification is accurate and complete before the patient is admitted to the Center thus assisting in reducing accounts receivable.
- Obtains family commitment to tour the Center on 80% of viable referrals. Conducts a professional tour utilizing Center clinical personnel as assistance in gaining family commitment to admit to the Center.
- Conducts the admission process of signing in and explaining admission policies to patients and their families. Ensures a smooth transition is achieved and that all paperwork is complete upon admission. Emphasizes financial arrangements and responsibilities.
- Chairs the daily admissions meeting with Center personnel to update on referrals, admissions and follow-up which needs to be conducted in order to obtain admission. Assists with increasing conversion rate to exceed 65% by following up on all referrals immediately. Informs the admissions committee of upcoming discharges.
- Informs Marketing Director of any referral source issues that arise during the referral process.
- Develops relationships with referral sources.
-September 14, 2020