Home Health Aide
- Rate TBD
- Location Philadelphia, PA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Home Health Aide
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Philadelphia PA
We are seeking a Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! We have both full- and part-time positions available. You will provide quality care to our clients throughout Philadelphia, while working for the best home care agency in the city.
- Provide routine, customized care to the elderly or persons with disabilities.
- Monitor and report changes in client's health status.
- Provide personal care, such as bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement.
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders and more.
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers.
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and flexible to a variety of shifts. We reward our best caregivers with steady, ongoing shifts and regular schedules.
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Must have 1 year or more of personal care experience working for an agency
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have regular access to the internet/email
- Must have a cell phone
-September 11, 2020