Senior Financial Accountant
- Rate $ $70,000 annually. per project
- Location Chicago, Il United States (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Accountant, Finance, Quickbooks
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Chicago IlTELECOMMUTE
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to assist clients with their financial and operational needs - from budgeting, forecasting, detailed accounting, and other analysis and projects as needed.
- 7-10 years of accounting experience or a master's degree in accounting (or similar field).
- CPA preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel.
- A desire to support progressive organizations and their missions.
- Provide accounting assistance for various clients.
- Help oversee client bookkeeping processes, including bill pay, account reconciliations, expense support documentation, and payroll processing.
- Assist clients with budgeting and cash-flow forecasting.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports, journal entries, and statements for clients by collecting data, analyzing data, information, and trends.
- Other various administrative tasks as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Our Group contributes monthly to Medical ($250), Dental ($25), and Vision (full cost) policies for employees only. Employees can add dependents at their own cost.
-September 11, 2020