Office Manager Bookkeeper
- Rate TBD
- Location Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, IT & Software Accountant, Bookkeeping, Finance, Human Resource, Network & System adm., Strategy and Planning, Supply Management
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Washington DC
We are a boutique consulting/law firm located on the Georgetown waterfront seeking an Office Manager.manah
We are looking for a diligent and detail-oriented individual to manage the firm’s operations according to high standards of professionalism and efficiency, and to contribute to the continual evolution and improvement of firm operations protocol and procedures. Associate or Bachelors degree preferred. We will consider both part-time (20 hours+) and full-time candidates. The position has immediate availability.
Overall management responsibilities will include:
Accounting and Financial Management:
Client invoicing, collections, accounts payable, financial reporting, bank and credit card account reconciliation, payroll processing, profitability analysis, and other financial management functions.
Human Resource Management:
Benefits administration, hiring, orientation, performance evaluation, salary administration, employee relations, event planning.
Information systems and website administration, information storage and retrieval, telecommunications, and other technology support functions.
Inventory control, computer and printer resource management, records storage, telecommunications, general office upkeep, landlord relationship management, space planning and design, mail.
Vendor relationship management, contract negotiation, strategic planning, business development, risk management, quality control, firm planning processes, and other general management functions.
Desired qualifications include:
- Office management experience in a professional services setting (3+ years), including client invoicing, HR, and IT administration, and direct involvement in a large portion of the above-listed responsibilities;
- Technology savvy, including database, accounting, and website content management experience;
- MS Office, Quickbooks, and Time Matters experience a plus; proficiency in Excel strongly preferred;
- Attention to detail and eye for efficiency;
- Professional and polished work product;
- Clear and concise oral and written communications;
- Legal research and/or law firm experience a plus.
-September 16, 2020