Jr. Internet Marketing Specialist
- Rate TBD
- Location San Diego, CA United States (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Designing & Media, IT & Software, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Advertising, Copywriting, Customer service, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, HTML
- Duration part time flexible less 20 hr/wk ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home San Diego CA
Jr. Internet Marketing Specialist – Our distribution company is looking for a junior/entry level marketing associate who aspires to break into the exciting Internet marketing industry and work with top-tier clients to meet their online marketing goals.
We´ll provide job specific training ("Our 3 Step Method").
- Manag social media
- Working under senior Internet marketers (some of the best in the country) and supporting them on some of our largest campaigns and client accounts
- Developing SEO content strategy for our copywriting team
- Creating internet marketing campaign reports
- Analyzing competitors' websites and online marketing initiatives
- Managing client SEO and PPC campaigns
- Correcting technical issues on the backend of websites
- Optimizing web content for keywords related to customer products and services
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Performing A/B, website usability and website conversion rate testing
- Driving client success on the web
- 5% analyzing clients' competitors
- 10% writing - ad copy, emails, etc.
- 10% creating Revenue, ROI and Traffic Reports for client campaigns
- 10% client strategy and analytics
- 15% managing other internet marketing campaigns - ie email, CRO, etc.
- 15% building/developing content strategy
- 15% managing client ad campaigns
- 20% updating website content
Boss Distributors will provide job skill specific training but applicants should have a solid understanding of the Internet, basic copywriting, social media communication skills, and customer service experience in any industry.
A plus if you have:
- Basic HTML experience
- Advertising agency experience
- Any Internet marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Solid web copywriting skills
- Entry Level but internship/part-time/summer job/etc experience preferred but not required.
- Stays up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality and high level of follow through
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Solid analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding written communication skills
Our Jr. Internet Marketing Specialist Boot Camp" is a $4,000 training investment we make into our new family members (i.e. employees). New hires train under our Sr. Internet Marketers on all facets of Internet marketing and gain access to world-class proprietary Internet marketing tools.
- 16+ hours of paid training learning from the best marketers on the planet.
Opportunities for Growth
-September 16, 2020