Registered Nurse (RN MS/TELE/ICU) - USC Hospitals
- Rate TBD
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration contract full time part time temporary ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
Registered Nurse (RN) - USC HOSPITALSis, Keck or Verdugo Hills)
- 12 Hours shift (7A-7P / 7P-7A) depending on your availability and the facilities need/census (OT Paid – Time and a half after 8 hours)
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily activities of daily living which include: dressing, ambulating, toileting and safe transfer techniques as directed by the nursing supervisor.
- Reports significant changes in the resident condition to a licensed nurse.
- Documents the care and observations and the appropriate resident record during the shift.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the facility to ensure that the resident’s equipment supplies and personal belongings are protected.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- 2 years of RN MS/TELE/ICU experience within the last 2 years
- Current CA RN License
- BLS AHA Approved
- ACLS Card/Certificate
- Personable and willing to work at a fast pace
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Health Benefits!
- Per Diem opportunities available!
- Potential temp to hire position!
-September 16, 2020