Customer Service Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, General support, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Data entry, Retail Sales
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our customer service department!
Responsibilities would include:
- Taking and coordinating customer requests by phone, email, or in person.
- Coordinating and scheduling field service technicians.
- Problem solving for builders, contractors and customers.
- Sales floor support when required.
Experience is an asset but is not required. We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- An alignment with our company values.
- An elevated customer service focus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Data entry/computer experience including Microsoft Office (Excel/Outlook).
-September 2, 2020