Senior Full Stack Developer (Java + ReactJS)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Full Stack, Java, React, System Admin
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our company is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help us build the future of real estate investing. This position is great for a passionate developer who wants to work with cutting edge technologies, be part of a tight-knit team, and bring new products to life. We’re looking for a talented candidate who can hit the ground running and make an impact on our team from day one.
- Target start date: ASAP
- Location: Toronto
- Collaborating with project stakeholders and the dev team to design and build scalable, user-friendly systems for our customers, and in-house integrations.
- Mentoring and coaching other developers
- Evangelizing proper software architecture and development paradigms
- Discussing strategy and outlining tradeoffs of potential software solutions
- Developing an understanding of company goals and initiatives and help the engineering team deliver on them
- Owning infrastructure projects that provide critical support to our platform
- 5+ years building rich, complex web or mobile applications
- 3 years experience with Java
- 2 years experience with React.js
- Experience architecting and augmenting large software systems
- Ability to move fast and ship often
- A passion for clean, reusable, and structured code
- A drive to find flaws in a system with many moving parts and take whatever steps are necessary to fix them
- Have built a product you’re proud to show off
- Can see yourself growing as a technical leader
- A computer science degree or equivalent experience
We are driven to financially empower Canadians and build beautiful products. We’re self-starters who stay flexible to change and strive to bring our best selves to work every day. We embrace a start-up mentality of getting things done and believe we present a career-defining opportunity for all of our employees.
We believe in creating a better world; we have pledged a portion of our equity to the Upside Foundation and we occasionally volunteer at the local food bank. We’re also dedicated to being part of the solution for affordable housing and we understand the importance of maintaining high sustainability standards.
Most importantly, we promise to challenge you, to support you, and to take the time to celebrate the many milestones we cross along the way.
-September 2, 2020