Junior Project Engineer
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Communication, Cost Reduction, Engineering, Organizational Structure, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We currently have a position for a junior engineer to help support multi-million dollar energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
Building and system audits
Energy analysis & savings calculations
Energy measure evaluation and development
Assist Project Manager
Building energy simulation
Design and specification of building retrofits
Controls System Design and Commissioning
Documentation preparation and review
Client meeting and presentations
Reporting to direct supervisor/project lead
Perform other duties as required by supervisor
Engineering/Technologist/Building Sciences Diploma from a recognized Community College or Engineering Degree from a recognized university.
Five years' experience related to HVAC, and electrical systems.
Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical data, spreadsheet, and presentation communication and organizational skills.
MS Office proficiency required with advanced Excel and Word experience preferred.
Proven ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely, cost-effective manner.
-September 7, 2020