Creative & Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Rate $17,00-20,00 $/hr per hour
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, General support, IT & Software, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Adobe Photoshop, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Illustration, Organizing, Social Media, Translation: English, Translation: French, Website development
- Duration contract 6 months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
LOCATION - Don Mills and Eglinton Ave.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven and detail-oriented Creative & Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. This role will be involved with asset production for our weekly marketing campaigns as well as consumer email deployment, testing and monitoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Other duties may be assigned.
Creative Execution (50% of time)
- Designs, supports, and executes various types of marketing campaigns through strategic email marketing programs and provides value-added advice to ensure Marketing objectives
- Supports Creative Designer with campaign roll out for production (building the creative in multiple sizes)
- Executes ongoing creative revisions to various assets, for example fixing last minute errors, such as spelling mistakes, adding/removing content.
- Country Versioning and for French language.
- Creates additional assets that may be requested after a project is completed.
- Understanding of A/B Testing for email campaigns and various testing.
Email Execution (40% of time)
- Executing email marketing initiatives and the tactical execution of email deployment in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with the Email Service Provider, understanding their technology offering and enabling business partners to fully leverage the platform
- Aids in key reporting for marketing campaigns. Provide ongoing analysis to aid in the constant improvement of campaign efforts
- Responsible for and adherence to all privacy and legal requirements (i.e. CASL), ensuring subscriptions, permissions. Understanding of CASL and other data privacy legislations a bonus, if not must have a willingness to learn.
- Experience in email marketing, marketing automation, automated marketing program design – knowledge of Klaviyo platform is a bonus
- Technically savvy, someone who can operationally and strategically align campaign objectives with execution
Social Media (10% of time)
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with content creation for social media channels.
- Experience and fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign
- After Effects (an asset if working with video)
- 2 year Diploma or Certificate from a college or technical Institute in Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Website or Social Media Marketing role
- Experience in email marketing best practices, execution and strategy an asset.
- This is important for building the creative in different sizes. The designer must have strong layout skills.
- Must have strong knowledge in design principles (alignment, contrast, proportion, hierarchy & balance, unity, etc.)
- Good listener and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and work calmly in pressurized situations
- Ability to problem solve and handle constructive criticisM.
- Flexibility and time management, able to work on multiple projects at once typography (font arrangements, spacing between letters/lines/words, size for readability)
- Organizational skills (keeping files/folders/naming structure and layers within the programs organized)
- Must have a strong portfolio (all of the above can be judged not through a degree, but through the evidence of the work that has been produced)
- Solid English writing and speaking skills. Attention to grammatical details and spelling. French oral and written language skills would be an asset.
Please be aware that reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
-September 7, 2020