Customer Care Specialist - In office and home
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Customer service, Translation: English
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Great opportunity to work for a mid-sized company, based out of Toronto.
114% year-over-year growth since launch in 2014.
53% growth during the pandemic.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fluent in English
- Driver's license & Vehicle
- Empathy and confidence speaking with clients
- Pay occurs weekly, every Friday.
WHAT WE DO:
- Legal Consulting
- Courier Work
- Affidavits, statements, etc.
OPPORTUNITY: This role is to deal with our existing customer base. Meeting them in the office or at their house to facilitate their video-call with their litigator, paralegal or lawyer. The nature of the material is sensitive (our clients have often incurred some personal damage) so we are looking for a bright, young, hard working individual looking for an opportunity to grow in the organization.
-September 7, 2020