Production Coordinator - 12 month contract
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Simply Accounting, Supply Management
- Duration contract 12 months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
About the Role:
We are on the hunt for a motivated, analytical problem-solver to join our production team! The Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting and developing our production projects aimed at increasing efficiency and process improvement. You will support Production Supervisors and work closely with... The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and process driven.
What you'll do:
- Run printing operation for product and marketing materials
- Create weekly production documents for receiving, staging, production, and shipping
- Create daily shift reports to measure & track productivity, quality, and cost metrics
- Manage consumable inventory, printing materials, and weekly purchases
- Conduct daily 5S, process, and facility readiness checks
- Coordinate with ops team, suppliers and contractors to implement corrective & preventive action plan
- Assist Operations Manager on day-to-day tasks as required
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or related management work experience
- 0-2 years of experience coordinating production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry
- Quantitative and analytical experience – must have proficiency using MS Excel and G-Suite Apps
- Innovative: Think of creative and efficient solutions to problems others may take for granted
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own.
- Time Management: Understand process flow and prioritize accordingly.
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Self-Motivated: Desire to earn responsibility through hard work and integrity.
Why you'll love this job:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious and supportive team
-September 9, 2020