Construction Site Administrator
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, General support, Sales & Marketing Accountant, Communication, Finance, Organizing
- Duration contract full time permanent ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
Position: Site Administrator
Reporting to the Project Manager, to control the invoicing process and manage the client relations
- Organize and attend project related meetings and take and prepare meeting minutes for distribution to attendees in a timely manner. (Note: Most meeting discussions will be technical in nature requiring the recorder to have some technical background and project management knowledge/experience)
- Use and manage "on-line” collaboration tools.
- Manage and maintain electronic or manual files
- Respond to internal and external inquiries, performing administrative tasks and participating in the planning and organization of work activities
- Provide support services for various office management processes and e-business using tools such as word processing, document scanning, architectural and engineering drawing management support
- Work with accounting department to ensure proper accounting coding, payments of progress draws and recoverable costs; Processing of credit invoices for all unapproved invoices or invoices with incorrect prices.
- Typing/Managing deficiency lists
- Follow-up on deficiencies in a timely manner;
- Inventory/Rental Tracking
- Ensure documentation and files are efficiently prepared and managed with a high level of accuracy.
- Effectively and accurately communicate project information and updates to the client and project team.
- Participate in weekly subcontract progress meetings and progress tracking.
- Reviewing reports from the project’s consultants.
- Act as a liaison between clients and home owners
- Assist in the preparation of work proposals, Purchase Orders, Change orders, contracts, etc.
- 2-years of administration experience
- Construction knowledge a strong asset
- Ability to work under minimal supervision/direction as well as part of a team, sharing information with others
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills in dealing with owner groups, trades and consultants.
- Solid organizational, analytical and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and be detail-oriented
-September 10, 2020